JA VIRTUAL PROGRAMS FOR TEACHER IMPLEMENTATION
We are offering virtual courses to students between grades 6th-12th that can be accessed by through our JA Connect Learning Platform. These unique courses teach students personal branding and enable career exploration as they learn entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness skills. *recommended for teachers
How to access curriculum:
- You can choose to have the students log directly into JA Connect OR you can download the materials for use in your Google Classroom or other classroom platform.
- Each course comes with instructional guides, slide decks to present each lesson (via Zoom or other video conferencing tool), worksheets for students, and additional activities.
- Review the available courses below. Note that all courses are modular--you can use a program in its entirety, or use just the modules that fill your current needs.
- Contact Shannon Long at Shannon.Long@ja.org for a demo or to enroll in any courses with the following information:
- JA course you wish to enroll in
- Teacher name
- School name
- Teacher contact phone number
- Scroll down to REGISTER FOR A CLASS. Each class of students indicate:
- School course name
- Grade level
- Number of students
- We will contact you to give a short tutorial on how to navigate the JA Connect Learning Platform.
Register for a Class
- View program-specific learning objectives by clicking the links above.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact us!